Developer Advocate, Mobile Games at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for a Developer Advocate, Mobile Games to build and drive our gaming ecosystem that leverages products and services for enabling developer success. The role will involve engaging with external Developers and Publisher partners, as well as internal Unity engineering and product teams to support and evolve the gaming monetization ecosystem. We are looking for someone who has experience in relationship management, networking, business development, and a strong knowledge of advertising services.
The indie community is full of talented and creative individuals who are building innovative products and in some cases establishing companies who are looking to bring their passion projects to the market. In this role, you will work directly with these creators to enable their success. From the early stages of development all the way to commercial launch, your role will be to support developers and creators worldwide throughout the full development life-cycle. You will build key relationships and assist in bringing their products to the market.
- Source and create pitch decks, case studies, marketing videos, sell sheets, and testimonials
- Drive both the inbound and outbound sales funnel and evangelizing Unity’s initiative at industry conferences and events
- Support creators through the commercial onboarding process, as well as providing guidance on technical integrations
- Manage the relationship with onboarded developers with the goal of providing the best continuous experience possible
- Provide insights to product development teams directly from the field to drive best-in-class product features for creators
- Experience in developer education and developer relations
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product, marketing support, etc)
- Experience working with data and making data driven decisions in the business development process
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- Strong understanding and passion towards the gaming industry with an emphasis on mobile gaming
- Experience with developing games/apps with Unity or for mobile/console platforms
- Knowledge of SCM software (Git, SVN, Mercurial, P4) and available external hosting platforms
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.