The engineering team at Cerity is looking for a DevOps Architect to lead our infrastructure as code efforts. We are looking for a hands-on DevOps expert with strong AWS skills. This role will be responsible for architecting and implementing infrastructure patterns for advanced serverless applications. The designs put in place by this role will be followed by the engineering team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled DevOps Architect to have a solid impact on a growing organization.
The DevOps Architect is responsible for the design and delivery of AWS-based infrastructure-as-code, as well as setting up and maintaining security, monitoring and alerting, network, etc.
- Deployment and Release Management
- Infrastructure and Application Monitoring
- System Administration (corporate domains, corporate network exposure)
- You must also have experience deploying a web application stack to a cloud environment. You must have a solid understanding of scripting languages. The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in the technical development and/or resolution of problems. There will be a variety of tasks requiring permission configuration and advanced application expertise.
- 7+ years technical experience supporting infrastructure for core business applications
- 5+ years managing development operations in a fast paced environment
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD concepts, use of tools such as Jenkins
- AWS Experience, strong experience with:
- Terraform AWS CloudFormation Templates
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Serverless applications
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to handle high-stress situations
- Undergraduate degree in CS, Engineering, IS or other natural sciences (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of version control systems (including branching & merging strategies)
- Experience with software and continuous integration tools
- The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures
We are a startup culture with the stability of a big company due to our strong financial backing. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries with the market. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with some of the latest and greatest tech including AI/ML.