DevOps Engineer - Splunk at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
- Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams.
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability.
- Be an energetic "self-starter" with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Splunk Ops and App dashboarding experience
- Python scripting
- AWS Cloud
- Linux knowledge/experience (admin, BASH, troubleshooting)
You will also have exposure to ….
- Golang programming
- VMWare (cluster masters are VMs)
- Golang programming
- OKTA/LDAP (operational knowledge)
What You'll Need:
- Good knowledge of Splunk search processing language (SPL), reporting, dashboards, and search acceleration techniques
- Experience administering Splunk
- Experience scripting with the Splunk REST API and regular expressions.
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing
- Python scripting, automation through scripts
- Linux systems administration, and configuration management automation using Chef, Puppet, or Salt
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience with developing Splunk apps for clustered deployment would be a big positive
- Amazon AWS/Ec2
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.