Position: DevOps Engineer
Title: DevOps Engineer
Reports To: Vice President of Technology
Company Overview: Sustainment is an enterprise software platform with offices in Texas and Oklahoma. Our software enables US-based manufacturers to confidently build and manage vetted domestic supplier networks, with modern tools to find and engage with qualified vendors. Our vision is to reimagine the American manufacturing base as a hyperconnected, secure, and resilient ecosystem of local and regional suppliers who can more easily interact and transact with the government and industry organizations that rely on them.
Job Overview: We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to enhance our company’s current DevOps tools and processes
- Help develop technical strategy to improve software development life cycle
- Support software developers by creating and maintaining cloud resources, build pipelines, and monitoring
- Create monitoring alarms and debugging tools to allow for faster diagnosis of issues and better preventative measures
- Help ensure systems are secure and meet compliances such as SOC 2
- 2+ years of overall software or systems engineering
- 2+ years of AWS engineering experience (certifications may substitute for some experience)
- Ability to develop Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD systems, cloud monitoring tools, and logging of multiple component systems (SPAs, 3rd party services, microservices, and data pipelines).
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Terraform, Ansible, and Datadog
- Ideal candidate will have some experience working in a high-compliance environment