CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
This is a DevOps Engineer position on the CrowdStrike Services TechOps team. On the Services TechOps team, DevOps Engineers build, maintain, and improve cloud infrastructure used by the team in performance of its incident response and defense missions.
- Implement and manage AWS infrastructure supporting live production workloads.
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities.
- Adhere to an ‘infrastructure as code’ workflow ensuring all infrastructure is immutable.
- Respond to and troubleshoot issues or outages providing thorough root cause analysis.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven experience working with infrastructure as code tools Terraform and Chef
- Experience working in production AWS environments
- Linux administration and DevOps experience
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch or Splunk administration
- Deploying containerized workloads using Docker and ECS
- Developing tools in Python or Go
- Kafka or Kinesis
- CI/CD with Jenkins
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.