SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from account takeover and online fraud. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Who You Are
You are a talented and passionate engineer who enjoys taking on challenges. You are looking for an opportunity in a startup where you can grow with the company, both as an engineer and a leader. You are energized by the opportunity to build and learn DevOps best practices and architect a next generation CI/CD platform that emphasizes security and reliability. You are self-motivated, able to switch contexts as business needs change, and constantly learn and mentor others.
- Pyramid Web Framework
- AWS (EC2, Fargate, RDS, SQS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, ElasticCache, Elasticsearch, and much more)
What You Will Do
- Work with a DevOps team to build and automate infrastructure in AWS
- Work with development teams to improve and maintain CI/CD tooling
- Assist in maintaining, monitoring, and alerting on infrastructure
- Find new ways to promote fast and iterative development
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience in a DevOps or software engineering role
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Proficiency with containerized (docker) environments
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, or Ansible
- Proficiency with Python or a similar language
- Strong knowledge of application and web security best practices
- Experience developing for CI/CD tools like Jenkins or Code Deploy/Pipeline
- Exposure to application build/package/distribution tools such as Maven, Artifactory, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux administration and databases like MySQL a plus
- Excellent communication skills
The Interview Process
- A 1 hour phone call to discuss your experience and a few technical questions
- If all goes we’ll send you a take-home challenge to work on.
- A final on-site where you will meet with the team and present your solution to the programming challenge.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.