Are you passionate about implementing and maintaining a robust infrastructure that directly impacts our client base? Do you thrive in a demanding role and enjoy ensuring the overall health and performance of a production environment? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Evangelize the DevOps principles throughout the organization
- Write new code for deployment, monitoring, and configuration of our cloud product offerings
- Automate maintenance and monitoring of our AWS infrastructure
- Proactively identifying trends, determining root causes, and initiating appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Enhance security protocols
- Develop solutions with team members to implement previously defined and documented requirements.
- 2+ years' experience working with AWS
- Jenkins, Docker, CloudFormation, MySQL or Microsoft SQL experience highly preferred
- Familiar with web application design best practices
- Understanding of the GitFlow branching model
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.