LeanDNA is solving the $150 billion problem facing global manufacturers: Tied up working capital and on-time delivery challenges caused by excess inventory and critical shortages. Built from Lean manufacturing practices, we empower teams at the world’s top aerospace, industrial, automotive, and medical device manufacturers to make impactful inventory optimization decisions for the factory. The result? Real value for their organization, fast.
LeanDNA launched in 2014 with the goal of bridging the gap between complex supply chains and their outdated, labor-intensive methods for reporting, analytics, and lean project management. The goal hasn’t changed, and as our team grows, our commitment has grown with it.DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer in LeanDNA, you will work on infrastructure-centric development projects that help us scale our product offering, improve our dev environment, and support new product functionality. You will utilize an infrastructure-as-code approach to achieve these goals. You will help with the monitoring and maintenance of our infrastructure, including Kubernetes clusters, databases running on EC2, and Auto Scaling Groups.
Implement improvements in the dev/test/production environments. Examples include containerization of services, migration of database instances, rollout of security enhancements
Implement improvements in the development environment and CI/CD pipeline
Help developers onboard new AWS services as needed
Take part in monitoring the production environment and responding to issues
Perform maintenance tasks in the production environment such as data removals
Passion for high quality, infrastructure-as-code DevOps environments
3+ years of experience doing DevOps on AWS
Ability to automate tasks using python and bash scripts
Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform
NICE TO HAVE
Experience managing large relational databases and proficiency in SQL
Proficiency in Java
Experience with CI/CD tools such as gitlab and jenkins
Experience with MLOps
We are excited that you are reviewing job opportunities with LeanDNA but please do be cautious of recruitment scams where fraudulent entities pretend to represent LeanDNA. Unsuspecting applicants may be invited to participate in a fake interview, asked to fill out fabricated employment applications and they may even extend a fake offer letter. The purpose is to entice victims to pay money or provide sensitive personal information. Please pay attention to the points below during your job search.
- Be aware of unsolicited communication from an individual or websites with which you are unfamiliar, or whose domain name is inconsistent with the actual business.
- At LeanDNA, we will only communicate with you through our leandna.com email or through our applicant tracking system, Jobscore.
- If you reply to the email and it isn’t a LeanDNA email address, do not continue.
- We will never extend an offer to a position that you did not apply to and we never extend a job offer without thorough interviews with our team. All of our interviews are conducted using leandna.com email address.
- We will never request payments or sensitive data from you during the interview process.