DevOps Manager, Cloud Services at SailPoint
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IGA-as-a-service).
We’re searching for a DevOps Manager with experience working on and leading DevOps teams for multiple PaaS product offerings. Ideally, you’re a former DevOps Engineer with a passion for data technologies that has made the move to management and still have a solid grasp on the technical side of what your team does. You already know that excellent communication skills are a must, since you’ll be collaborating with Services, Support, Product, and Software Engineering on a regular basis. Our company and team are growing incredibly quickly, so we definitely want someone that’s excited to deal with the challenges that come with growth and scale!
· Ensure your team is consistently delivering at a high pace and meeting deadlines
· Balance and prioritize team workload across innovation, engineering support, customer support, and tech debt
· Continue to hire, develop, and mentor best in class DevOps Engineers
· Maximize uptime across all product lines and help author customer facing root cause analyses for any interruptions in service
· Iterate on and improve our CI/CD processes
· Control costs to ensure target gross margin is achieved
· 2+ years in a management role, preferably in DevOps or Site Reliability, over a team managing public cloud infrastructure
· 5+ years of hands on experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
· General understanding of AI and ML technologies
· Experience with managing IaaS cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
· Experience with a technology stack including, but not limited to: Linux, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, Jenkins, GitHub, DataDog, Java, Python, Terraform, Splunk, and Ansible.
· Familiarity of ISO 27001, SOC 2, and FedRAMP standards
· A track record of providing a superior customer experience
· Able to manage multiple concurrent projects and cross-functional team for compliance & audits
· Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to interface with customers including presentations to senior executives
· The ability to evangelize a philosophy around automation and testing
· A passion for creating a culture of inclusiveness and compassion
· A history of leveraging data to objectively measure impact and optimize people/ engineering processes
· Due to the nature of this role’s responsibilities, U.S. citizenship and U.S. residency is a requirement
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.