DevOps Manager at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Take Ownership - The product infrastructure is yours from end to end and with authority comes responsibility.
- Drive Cloud Strategy - You will understand the needs of the business, formulate optimal cloud strategies and execute upon them.
- Spend Carefully - You will monitor, manage and minimize the cloud budget in order to maximize return on investment.
- Lead the Way - You will know, implement and socialize cloud best practices.
- Make Tools - You will develop, build, configure, deploy, and support solutions related to SCM, CI/CD, artifact management, automated testing, monitoring, environment management, and other operational activities.
- Scale Up - You will apply DevOps/SRE best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes.
- Guide and Collaborate - You will interact effectively with the architect and developers to help them build operationally friendly products.
- Secure the System - You will serve as the SecOps lead, using tools, processes and technology to keep the enterprise secure while reducing risk and maintaining agility.
- Plan for Growth - You will apply a data-driven approach to managing infrastructure budget and growth plans.
- Supercharge the Team - You will drive automation and self-service throughout the SDLC.
- Ensure Compliance - You will monitor systems security and compliance with PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Speak for DevOps - You will serve as the primary contact for vendors, consultants, and auditors related to our cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A minimum of eight years of experience working with IT, infrastructure and IaC tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure is desirable, although experience with other clouds will be taken under consideration.
- At least two years working with Agile/DevOps development teams.
- Experience with cloud automation/provisioning, configuration management, containerization, build and CI/CD tools.
- Experience in planning, creating, implementing and maintaining a scalable software development infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborate alongside business leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!