Named one of Austin’s fastest-growing companies and one of the best places to work for ten consecutive years, Q2 offers our employees a culture fueled by engaged, motivated, and dedicated team members. We’re dedicated to our mission: to build strong and diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities.
We are looking for Senior DevSecOps Engineer who is passionate about securing innovative products that scale to 400+ financial institutions. You will interact with stakeholders across Engineering, QA, DevOps, IT, Operations, and Product Management. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and approach every day with a burning passion to build highly scalable, resilient, and secure systems, then Q2 wants you!
If you were working for us today you would be:
- Designing and implementing security automation tools for testing, monitoring, and reporting
- Designing and implementing security integrations within a CI/CD pipeline
- Incorporating security products and processes into existing and new systems
- Baking security controls into Engineering and DevOps pipelines (e.g., build automation and configuration management)
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Ensuring the integrity of Q2 software by training, implementing and monitoring practices on Q2’s Secure Software Development Life Cycle Policy
- Training engineers on OWASP top 10, best practices, and secure coding principles
- Working with clients to review and assess penetration test and vulnerability assessment results
- Reviewing the security posture of new Product integrations
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of related security experience
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs
- Linux or Windows System Administration experience
- Automation and scripting via PowerShell, Python, Perl, or Bash
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet)
- Implemented Security solutions in public clouds (AWS, Azure, and/or Google)
- Experience with Mobile Device and Application Security
- Experience with API Security & Best Practices
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.