At a Glance:
At A Glance:
The Education team at Red Ventures is looking for a highly technical, result-oriented, and innovative Engineering Manager to lead an engineering team responsible for monetization and ad tech. We are looking for a collaborative leader who will understand our people, business, technology, and customers' needs. This individual will help drive our culture of empowerment, ownership, and accountability to help develop our team technically and professionally. Identify and successfully implement improvements in our engineering processes, tools, and architecture to enable us to deliver on our key initiatives.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
Learn MoreWhat You'll Do:
- Managing a team of software engineers
- Driving our culture of empowerment, ownership, and accountability
- Collaborate with scrum masters, product owners, and leadership to build world-class solutions powering one of the largest online marketplaces for adult learners
- Positioning the engineering team for success through training, mentorship, and leadership
- Promote engineering team growth and development technically and professionally
- Driving the hiring process by partnering with our recruitment team
- Working closely with the engineers to improve process and code quality
- Identify and prioritize bugs/errors in our systems
What We're Looking For:
- Experience managing an engineering team within an agile environment
- Hands-on knowledge of back-end architecture and technologies
- Ability to lead and collaborate on technical decisions
- Track record building and shipping high-quality software products
- Expertise motivating and growing team members
- Experience working with stakeholders in business, product management, and design
- Passion for building equitable, inclusive, and high performing teams
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].