Using our industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for team members who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
If you’re an exceptional engineering manager who is passionate about using distributed systems, building safer autonomous vehicles and robots, and are interested in building a product from the ground-up, then we want to talk with you.
Learn more about Unity Simulation, first of many of our planned products: https://unity.com/simulation
- Collaborate with Product Managers and senior engineering leadership to conceptualize, prioritize, and develop new products within [email protected]
- Unblocking obstacles for and empowering engineers on the team to do their best work
- Build, coach and mentor a world-class engineering team
- Set and achieve goals that stretch what’s possible for scaling simulations in the cloud
- Work closely with customers inside and outside Unity to enable maximum customer benefit from Simulations
- BSc in Computer Science, Applied Math or equivalent highly technical field
- Hands-on experience working with large scale distributed systems
- Solid skills in a high level language like C#, C++, Java or Go
- Experience leading engineering teams
- Eligible for federal security clearance
- Experience launching multiple Products and Programs
- Significant contributions to open source software
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Proven ability to implement and operate at large scale
- Experience working with or leading and mentoring data science, artificial intelligence (AI), and/or machine learning teams
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.