Engineer, QA at LegalZoom
Our ideal candidate has passion for perfection and possess a BA/BS degree in a technical field, preferably a Computer Science degree. We are looking for someone who is laser-focused, dedicated, analytical, and have the ability to solve complex problems.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in an Agile team focused on leveraging test automation for early defect detection.
- Analyze new features and help drive requirements by developing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Develop, maintain, run, and analyze automated tests and test results.
- Execute manual testing of Web and Mobile applications when applicable.
- Front-end and back-end testing (Selenium WebDriver, API, SQL, or similar technologies).
- Log and report test results, detailed defect reports.
- Solid database testing skills, ability to execute advanced SQL Queries.
- Test API Web Services (RESTful, SOAP).
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on Test Automation
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, build, release, deployment
- Familiarity with testing methodologies
- Experience with Agile and Agile Testing methodologies
- Experience utilizing a bug tracking and test management tool(s)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem solving skills
- Good work ethic and excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of releases, deployments, source control, repositories, and branching strategies
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks (NUnit, JUnit, xUnit, or similar)
- Mobile test automation tools (Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, etc.)
- Performance, Load, and Security testing experience
- Ability to use Command Line
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.