We are looking for an Engineer Manager to lead our Engineering Operations team. We define, build, and support the AWS infrastructure and tooling needed to support our platform. We are responsible for ensuring the day to day smooth operation of RetailMeNot's build and deploy workflows, production applications, and infrastructure.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for growing the DevOps culture within an already established environment. You will craft the vision and drive execution for building out scalable and highly resilient cloud infrastructure platforms.
Are you a technical leader who is passionate about DevOps and can lead teams? Do you love working with people, taking on these new challenges, working in an energizing environment, learning new things, and applying it all to solve large and impactful problems? If so, then come join our team!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker and/or Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have familiarity with “infrastructure as code” concepts and tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others
- You have software development experience (Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages)
- You are result oriented and have a creative mindset to push beyond the boundaries
- You have 2+ years experience in engineering management experience
What You'll Do
- You will recruit, coach and grow high performing engineers
- Direct planning of long and short term infrastructure improvement projects, including design, budgeting, and implementation.
- You will provide technical leadership in cloud provisioning and cost optimization initiatives
- You will champion automation: tools improvement, process automation and innovation
- You will educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
- You will drive iterative and on-time delivery of software
- You'll identify recurring issues and opportunities to improve engineering process, employees’ success, and business success
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown)
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.