Engineering Manager at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Engineering Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our Engineering Team converts agent and consumer challenges into intuitive, insight-enhanced technology and consumer experiences using tools such as ReactJS, NodeJS, Golang and Python.
What you’ll do:
Oversee a team of developers and QA engineers who deliver technical solutions as part of our microservice architecture. You will identify risks and clearly communicate with stakeholders through the entire project lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute software development projects from start to finish.
- Guide, mentor and lead 1-2 development teams in development best practices and processes.
- Design secure development coding systems and models using the latest industry standards and tools, including QA automation.
- Partner with business units to provide engineering insight on product design ensuring accurate level of effort estimates.
- Work in an agile environment and deliver a consistent burndown rate.
- Deliver highly available, scalable and permanent solutions.
- Collaborate with DevOps for release management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 2 or more years of experience managing software development teams.
- 4 or more years of experience managing software development teams.
- Experience with development tools, such as ReactJS, NodeJS, Golang and Python.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Experience with secure development coding systems and models.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.