Entry-Level Software Developer
About the Company
Astronauts needed for mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the application and some of its components
- Collaborates with QA Engineers, other developers, and CTO to determine the feasibility of new developments by specifying, analyzing, implementing and maintaining proposed solutions
- Shared responsibility for product quality
- Provides feedback when adequate regarding current department processes and practices
- Gets familiar with the implications of building, releasing and maintaining enterprise software
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues
Skills & Requirements
- Object-Oriented Design
- Interest in working in Enterprise Software, security a plus
- Web Development
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Performance tuning
- Software Development best practices
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and results-driven approach
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.