Front End Developer - Angular (Remote) at Liquibase
At Liquibase, we value individual freedom and embrace remote work. We hire internationally, based on merit, to create a diverse team of top-performing people no matter where they live. As a global team, we still highly value collaboration and expect everyone to work similar hours (at least 4 hours overlap with the team in US Central Time).Who You Are
You’ve got experience where it counts:
- 5 - 7 years of Web Development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+
- 3+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Experience using Angular Material or a similar modern component-based UI Library
You love collaborating with others, but also appreciate independent work and managing your own time. You write unit tests to validate your code (doesn’t everyone?). You appreciate the value of using a standard CSS methodology like BEM, SMACSS, or Atomic CSS. You have technical skills, but you also excel at verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, so you can team-up and get things done.
- 2+ years of experience with RxJs
- Experience with NgRx or other Redux based State Management systems
- Understanding of Modern UX best practices
- Passion for Databases and SQL
- Active Open Source contributor and/or believe in FOSS!
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- A fully remote workforce - we will never ask you to go into an office
- Home office allowance
- Meaningful equity
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible time off
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 45 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.