Front End Developer at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver front end web application components for a distributed system.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable UI components.
- Create proof of concepts and prototypes, as well as maintain existing applications.
- Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 3+ years of front end web application development.
- Experience working with REST APIs and AJAX calls.
- Experience using Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using Redux
- Experience using GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests using Jest testing framework
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!