We’re seeking a dynamic Front-End Engineer to join the team and accelerate our web development efforts in the newly emerging world of chronic disease-related self-care. As the newest member of the Consumer team, you will focus on consumer marketing efforts, e-commerce, and analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience building world-class, engaging consumer mobile and web experiences within Shopify/SaaS platforms and be comfortable working in a fast-moving startup environment. We care deeply about the quality of our product and our user’s experience and are looking to enhance that in our digital presence on an ongoing basis. We're fearless and aggressive and aren't afraid to make mistakes.
You'll make an impact by:
- Implementing development projects that make a positive impact toward the website’s performance goals
- Collaborating with internal teams to hypothesize, build, run, and analyze experiments to optimize the online store
- Using data from Google Analytics and Shopify to guide strategic development decisions
- Analyzing and refactoring existing code to improve site performance
- Creating a seamless shopping experience for our customers while continuously improving our e-commerce funnel
- Focusing on ways to improve our acquisition engine
- Building out interactive user reports and data visualizations
- 3+ years professional front end web development experience
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Proven track record developing consumer-facing websites with a templating system/language (Smarty, Liquid, Wordpress)
- Experience with test driven development (unit testing, automated functional testing)
- Thorough understanding of HTTP protocol
- Well versed in responsive web development techniques and mobile performance
- Working knowledge in consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, or similar products
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce funnel
- Comfortable with building front-end templates using JSON APIs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Understanding of Web Application Security (OWASP)
- Experience building guided ecommerce experiences, including multi-step quizzes
- Experience with subscription ecommerce apps, including Recharge
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description