Cart.com is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
As a React Developer for Cart.com you will work on core products in green field development using modern approaches and arcitecture. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in owning and developing aspects of its core "ecommerce-as-a-service" suite of products. Your deep technical aptitude will be crucial to the success of the team as you help build the future of commerce! You will work closely with the engineering leadership on product enhancements as well as greenfield development of the future of Cart.com. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, want to get in early on a startup that is scaling massively, and love seeing your work used by thousands, and soon to be millions of users, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle
- Working on core green field development projects
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide 3rd level support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Assist in designing software solutions to specific problems
- Assist in planning and selecting workstreams to improve the product and customer experience
- 2-3 years of experience in React.js
- 2-3 years of experience in Redux
- 3-5 years of experience in CSS
- Experience in microservices development
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in google cloud / AWS
- Experience with cloud technologies (Google Cloud or AWS preferred)
- Experience with bootstrap
- Experience with Auth0
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.