Front End Engineer
As a Front End Engineer on the product marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and updating websites from multiple systems. You'll also assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by our users and/or our internal teams, identifying performance improvements, and building internal tools vital to the operation of our Marketing, Product, Engineering Support, and Sales departments.
- Design and build out landing pages for marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, CMS, web app) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and customers.
- Identify and automated solutions to improve workflow within different teams at ShipStation.
- Expand and enhance existing internal tools/applications.
- Manage agency and other outside consultants and vendors to efficiently scale our growth and internal execution.
You should have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant experience.
- Work collaboratively under tight deadlines, with a range of positions and levels of authority
- Strong design / architectural instincts
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
What you are looking for in your career
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks of your choice + beer
ShipStation is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
ShipStation is on a mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders. We are looking for talented people who want to jump in and roll up their sleeves with us to make it happen. By furthering your career at ShipStation, you’ll enjoy the challenging work as well as the especially stellar benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled