Front End Software Developer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's Front End Developer will have the ability to make a significant impact and take ownership of product design and development. This individual will be a key member of our team, making technical decisions that will shape the company’s future. This position will help build Context based monitoring for cloud and hybrid environments.
The Development team is expanding to multiple locations, and you will be able to work cross-functionally, collaborating with members across the organization globally. This is an exciting time to join a world-class team focusing on designing, developing and delivering rich user experiences for desktop and mobile applications.
- Envision system features and functionalities by analyzing business requirements and translating the business needs into technical requirements
- Evaluate and recommend different technology, tools and frameworks for building a compelling and engaging user experience
- Contribute to troubleshooting, fixing and overcoming complex issues as they arise
- Be a team player by communicating effectively during the delivery process, work with product management and other decision makers on design sprints and prototype solutions
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables by phases, if necessary, using defined user requirements.
- Design, document, code and test technical solution for new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Follow agile software development methodologies for implementation
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases
- Collaborate with a small, motivated team of high energy individuals
- Working with various teams in LogicMonitor to deliver software products which support LogicMonitor's business growth.
What You'll Need:
- BS or above degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise application
- Familiar with React-redux, Backbone, Vue
- Experience working with REST services
- Familiar with node.js, java, single page applications
- Highly desirable: AWS ecosystem (additional cloud environments, is advantageous)
- Strong understanding of web application architectures, HTTP, and APIs
*Please Note: Relocation assistance will not be offered for this role.