Frontend Developer - Services at SparkCognition
SparkCognition catalyzes sustainable growth for our clients throughout the world with proven artificial intelligence (AI) systems, award-winning machine learning technology, and a multinational team of AI thought leaders. Our clients are trusted with advancing lives, infrastructure, sustainability, and financial systems across the globe. They partner with SparkCognition to understand their industry’s most pressing challenges, analyze complex data, empower decision-making, and transform human and industrial productivity with scalable AI solutions to solve the problems that matter most. With our leading-edge artificial intelligence products and solutions, our clients can adapt to a rapidly changing digital landscape, accelerate their business strategies, and reduce environmental impact creating a better, smarter, and more sustainable world.
Our Professional Services team is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer with experience in Frontend UI design, development, and the React framework. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, working with customer requirements (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with cross-organization teams to bring ideas to reality.
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, 5+ years general software development
- Advanced knowledge of the React framework and ecosystem including state management technologies (Redux, GraphQL, etc)
- Hands-on architect with the ability to write well-documented, extensible code.
- Experience building performant, scalable single-page web applications that support both modern and legacy web browsers
- Participate in defining design and coding best practices for the team and organization-wide.
- Experience with REST APIs and working with backend developers to create cohesive applications
- Proficiency understanding cross-platform, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability.
- A continuous learner that is constantly learning about new technologies and is able to determine whether they should be used and what the best approach is for a particular project
- A passion for user-centered design, web standards, usability, and clean code.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work with frontend architects and team leads
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills