Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Opcity is looking for a Frontend Engineer to play a critical role in designing and building our customer-facing and internal products. We’re looking for a self-starter who can work independently to define product scope, functionality, and implementation. At Opcity, we strive to build beautiful products and great customer experiences. Your experience with React and Redux will set you on the right track, and you will also need to have professional experience with Webpack, Sass, and Yarn. We are a fun team with a lot of diversity, and we really look forward to meeting you.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity
- Diagnose incidents and effectively communicate cause and mitigations
- Creating end-to-end technology solutions that drive massive business impact
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or an engineering-related field
- Strong CS fundamentals
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Building Single Page Apps / working with React/Redux a plus
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and some design sensibilities
- Comfortable developing in a Linux environment
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
What We Offer:
· Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
· Casual work environment, rewards and recognition and fun events
· Competitive pay
· Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
· Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description