Full-Stack Developer (Security Tooling) at Unity
Unity’s Application Security team is building new and exciting tooling to further the security team’s capabilities, to identify new threats and risks to our software and our customers, and is looking for an experienced full-stack developer to head up this new project. This role will be foundational in establishing the new tools needed to drive the team’s new capabilities in finding risk. This new tooling will provide cutting edge protection to Unity’s customers, and players of games made with Unity. You will also work with the broader Security team to identify future opportunities to develop new security tooling and automation to continue keep Unity at the forefront of gaming security.
As a Security Tooling Developer you’ll work with engineering teams across Unity on a number of different technology stacks to establish and improve the security across all of Unity’s products, having an enormous scale of impact, not only within Unity, but across literally billions of devices, around the world.
- Develop new tools, APIs and implement protocols
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Collaborate with the team lead and other team members to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain security solutions
- Participate and drive peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Design, develop, and test in accordance with established standards
- Create and maintain tests to ensure quality
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience working with sandbox technologies and/or automated malware analysis
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously and independently as required
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of basic security principles
- Ability to discuss and understand code design fluently and in depth
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language: Python, C#, Go
- revious experience working on security tooling and automation
- Experience with GCP Cloud Compute, and other Google Cloud technologies
- Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems
- Strong understand of CI/CD pipelines and integrating with those technologies
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.