Full Stack Developer
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity. Through continuous security validation and global threat discovery and automation, NSS Labs empowers enterprises to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Informed by our experience and strong foundation of security product validation, NSS Labs offers CAWS, a cyber threat protection platform that provides businesses with visibility into the cyber kill chain and automated insights into active threats. With global visibility into active threats and vulnerabilities, CAWS delivers a unique cyber risk rating that makes cybersecurity measurable and helps enterprises focus their resources in the areas that make the most difference. Combined, this information enables businesses to continuously monitor and respond to threats, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and have confidence that they are appropriately securing the enterprise. CISOs, security operations teams, threat researchers, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs, Inc. is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to thousands of users a day. NSS Labs offers developers a complex development ecosystem with short release cycles. You’ll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done.
Follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
- Contribute scalable, production-ready code for user-facing features
- Develop cohesive back-end APIs for use by customers
- Develop reusable front-end and back-end application components
- Promote best development practices
- Work closely with the product team to advise on technical performance and feasibility of new design ideas
- Has a passion for consumer web applications
- Understands the end user and can create simple, elegant solutions
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS or other cloud-based development
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack capacity as part of a cross-functional development team
- Hands-on expertise with NodeJS, NPM, and JSPM
- Hands-on expertise with ReactJS and Redux/MobX/Flux
- Hands-on expertise developing REST APIs
- Experience with any flavor of SQL and writing/tuning performant queries
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Experience with design patterns
- Deep understanding of browser capabilities, browser security concerns such as cross-site scripting, and cross-browser incompatibilities
- Experience with best practices for web usability and interaction design
- Hands-on experience with C# .NET is a plus
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web applications a plus
Please follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSSLabs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.