Full Stack Engineer, Consent Management Platform at Atlassian (Austin, TX or Remote)
The Consent Management Platform team is looking for an engineer who will play a central role in building and supporting the platforms and services that will power the future of Atlassian's growth.
Our team is focused on empowering Atlassian's Product, Marketing, and Sales organizations to succeed by ensuring regulatory compliance and standards through custom developed, enterprise scale services which reach all of Atlassian's users.
If you're a naturally curious, team-first thinker who thrives on delivering quality work in a supportive environment that encourages you to be your best, come join us!
In your first six months, you will:
- Work alongside a geographically distributed team of engineers, product managers, solution architects, and business systems analysts
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of the services we own that power consent at Atlassian
- Leverage diverse technical stacks and services such as Kotlin, Java, and a wide portfolio of AWS products to enhance our systems
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have an interest in developing and implementing customer-centric services
- Have experience building applications and integrations in Kotlin and Java
- Have used tools like Git, Maven/Gradle, Bamboo/Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, and Docker for build and deployment workflows
- Have used AWS services like DynamoDB, S3, RDS, SQS, and CloudFront or their equivalents with other cloud providers
- Consider yourself a strong, open communicator with a desire to develop and nurture relationships with business stakeholders
- Have a desire to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed, close-knit, remote-first team (primarily San Francisco and Austin)
- Can write clear, maintainable, teammate-friendly code, tests, and documentation
- Thrive in fast-paced business environments with unique challenges and opportunities
- Find yourself at ease solving difficult problems by self-starting or calling on the help of your teammates
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .