Full Stack Engineer
You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You look for projects where you can learn new technologies and techniques. You thrive in an environment based on autonomy and trust. You’re creative. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company on a mission to defend public discourse. We use AI and machine learning to protect brands from disinformation attacks and are revolutionizing the way communities, companies, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer with 3 or more years of experience writing full stack software solutions. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the Engineering Manager.
What You’ll Do:
We're creating a platform to help understand and explore online communities. Day-to-day you’ll work with a rapidly growing team of software engineers, front end engineers, and data scientists. You'll build out systems that can scale and are reliable. Collaborating will be huge, and there's a lot to do - there's no shortage of exciting work. There are a lot of resources available to us and you'll be early in the company. You’ll have a huge impact.
Our team uses a microservices architecture approach with a broad and evolving tech stack; including Python, Node.js, React, Angular, etc.
What You Have:
- 3+ years writing full stack software solutions
- Proficient developing in either Node.js or Python
- Experience with cloud-based distributed systems
- Experience in an Agile project delivery life-cycle
- Experience with any of the following are a plus: Docker, Kafka, React, Machine learning libraries
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, complex business
- Comfortable independently learning things you haven’t done before
- Comfortable designing, developing, testing, and launching software
- Enjoys working as part of a team or on your own
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to do purpose-driven work with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with a 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces technology
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and Topo Chico
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!