Full Stack Engineer
What You'll Do 🚀
- Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers’ customers. We’re growing and so are they.
- Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Join us to do the best work of your career.
What Skills You'll Need 🛠️
- Experience with modern backend frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- An understanding of how to build web apps that are fast, scalable, and extensible
- An understanding of the importance of writing good tests and experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jasmine
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Bonus points for strong experience deploying your code on AWS and interacting with AWS services
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- MS/BS in computer science or related field
The Benefits 🙌
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- The most enjoyable and engaging work environment you've even been a part of
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Gym reimbursement - stay healthy!
- Monthly book reimbursement
- Unlimited Movie Pass - we like catching flicks together
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Huge upward mobility as the team grows quickly
- Salary range of $90k-$120k
- Employee stock options