Full Stack Engineer
LeanDNA is hiring Full Stack Developers who can visualize what happens up and down the stack as an application does its thing. At LeanDNA, our thing is a revolutionary analytical data solution that drives actionable intelligence for our customers.
Our Full Stack Developers use Java with Jersey (JAX-WS), Angular and jQuery, D3/C3, bootstrap, and MariaDB to create effective and elegant applications. Our developers live and breathe the entire stack of development while constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies.
At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results-driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
Strong understanding of the way web applications work, concepts such as: AJAX, REST, single page apps
Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We love it if you also had:
· jQuery, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
· JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
· Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
· Experience with scripting and Linux
· Expertise with relational databases and SQL
· ETL experience
· Contribution to open source projects