Full Stack Engineer at W2O Group
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. Our goal is to find someone who develops advanced applications using cutting edge technology and is experienced with full stack engineering and database management. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive development experience, ability to multitask and is as comfortable working in others’ code as they are in sharing their own.
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We’re looking for a pioneering Full Stack Developer to join our software development team in developing the latest and best tools in Data Science and Machine Learning!
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with Node JS
- Write clean, well designed code following industry best practices
- Participate in all aspects of development life cycle
- Proficient understanding in responsive, fluid, and adaptive web designs
- Provide technical approaches for client application based upon business needs
- Provide leadership to the development team in order to efficiently deliver projects which meet our client’s needs
- Provide and implement the technical solutions for each project
- Provide guidance and solutions to team members in order to keep projects on time and budget.
- Work with members of the QA team to approve test plans and assess test coverage.
- Experience developing and testing cross browsers, devices and platforms.
- 5+ years working with Node JS
- 3+ years working with React
- Strong background with LAMP Stack development environment
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- 3+ years of SQL and relationship database experience
- Proficient in MVC concepts
- Proficient in at least 2 current CMS
- Knowledge of the implementation and/or administration of a modern CRM such as Marketo, SalesForce or similar.
- BS in Computer Science
- Advertising Agency experience or Healthcare/Pharma industry experience is desired
- Knowledge of other frameworks including .Net, Java or similar.
- Knowledge of at least 1 enterprise CMS, such as SiteCore, Episerver, AEM or similar