Full Stack Engineer at Q2
Q2 is seeking an innovative and passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer to help build an industry-changing FinTech developer toolset and community. Founded here in Austin, TX, we are a growing company with the charter of enabling community banks and credit unions with a highly compelling, unified online and mobile financial services from within a single application. This team member will be on the ground floor of a new team that is quickly growing to take the Q2 SDK to a whole new market. This person will further refine and mature the capabilities of the SDK to make an amazing developer experience so other developers can quickly and easily create new functionality for the Q2 platform.
- Work with technical stakeholders to define SDK capabilities and best practices
- Research technologies, standards and services and integrate them into our developer ecosystem.
- Mentor and educate developers to promote maintainable patterns and ensure successful integration with the Q2 platform
- Support the hundreds of developers who use the Q2 SDK every day
- Continuously evaluate web standards to ensure the SDK stays current
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 3+ years experience with a server side language (Python, PHP, Go, Ruby, C#, etc)
- Strong understanding of complex, enterprise architecture
- Fluidity on the Linux command line and basic system administration
- Experience integrating disparate systems to work cleanly together
- Previous experience building tools for other developers
- Experience building server side APIs and interacting with a DB using SQL
- Experience operating a web application in AWS
- Experience building and managing Docker containers at scale