Our Tech Stack
- React Native, with some Native code
What You Will Do
- You'll be working with a small, high-energy team in building a consumer facing product that will be used by millions of people just like you.
- You will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument and test the software being built. We believe that taking a data-driven approach to feature development and releases is core to building better products and software.
- As a full stack engineer, you will play a key role building across our technology stack: from building components in our app to creating materialized views to serve data through our API, you'll be able to have direct control of feature sets and create direct impact within the product.
- Our team is highly collaborative, and you’ll also have the chance to provide feedback on everything from culture to architecture, as well as team operations and the overall product.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years experience as a software developer, with at least 2 years of experience of client-side development (web or mobile applications).
- You are obsessed with clean code. You take pride in great class design and choosing the right level of abstraction. Tests are your best friend.
- You love keeping up with the latest developments in the mobile world. Two years ago, you were mad that Hooks for React hadn't been released yet.
- You're familiar with REST APIs. You immediately wrinkle your nose when you see POST /update_name.
- We prefer generalists over specialists and look for candidates with a history of pushing past their comfort zone and learning new things.
- You understand—and are excited to join—an early stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in building the app and new features.