Role: Banyan Water has an immediate need for a full-stack developer to join our software engineering team. This role is responsible for developing innovative and high-quality software that forms the backbone of Banyan Water’s smart water services. This position requires a broad knowledge of computer science and software engineering, as well as a practical knowledge of multiple technologies and development methods needed to build a web applications, including ASP.NET and MSSQL.
Our software is critical to monitoring and controlling millions of gallons of water a day. With so much control over a physical resource, a strong understanding of how to build reliable, easily-scalable software is a requirement, as is a willingness to conduct thorough QA testing for your teammates.
A strong interest in rapid application development, API development, or data warehousing is a plus.
We are seeking candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing rich internet applications
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field (or commensurate experience)
- Experience with MSSQL, ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with data structures and warehousing methods
- A desire to work as part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team