Full Stack Software Engineer, Customer Systems Platform Team - Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:18 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the top tier provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and committed to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.Our team is our secret weapon. We are responsible for the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - redefining the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, honest, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.As a Software Engineer (Full Stack) on our MFA Customer Systems Platform team, you will develop products that will enable our customers to adopt, use and transact for Duo's products. You will collaborate with a wide range of internal partners (Product Management, Product Design, Sales, Finance, Business Operations, Customer Support, Customer Experience etc) to engineer solutions that will empower them to achieve their mission. You will develop solutions that will optimally integrate Duo and Cisco's systems for SaaS business enablement and scaling. You will face challenges that require technical skills and a creative approach that can think of solutions beyond the realm of development.If you're coming up short in these areas, but think you could still knock it out of the park, convince us why!Skills you have....
- 8+ years of professional software development experience, preferably in developing highly scalable web applications
- experience with web application development using Python, or similar modern language, or have an eagerness to learn
- experience delivering quality software through automated software testing practices
- passion for usability and user experience, whether the user is internal or external
- You are familiar with SQL and relational database models
- You have experience with asynchronous programming patterns like in Node, .NET, and Python's asyncio
- You have a solid understanding of security best practices in web development
- You have experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- You've seen the news! Cybersecurity is the biggest issue of our time and you want to make a difference.
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects