Full Stack Web Developer at Atlassian (Austin, TX)
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is searching for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join our Buyer Experience/e-Commerce team. You'll be joining a multi-functional team that builds and designs Atlassian's core web experience across our e-commerce platform on atlassian.com , bitbucket.org and more. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in web development in order to create a cutting-edge experience across our brand.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with a talented team of UX experts (Product Managers, Designers, and Developers) to continually iterate and improve the experience of our internal and external users. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as actively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's core web presence.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- Experience performing platform integrations using REST
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass/CSS
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers
- Experience with building out responsive views
- A love for working collaboratively on a team with varied strengths
It's great, but not required, if you have: (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with an enterprise CMS
- Experience with Freemarker
- Familiarity with server technologies. (Docker, NGINX, Express/Node)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .