LegalZoom.com, Inc. is an online legal technology company. LegalZoom provides legal solutions in various common categories including copyrights, DBAs, divorce, business formation, trusts, wills, name changes, patents, power of attorney, pre-nuptial agreements, real estate leases, trademark registration. The company also provides a directory of attorneys as a certified California attorney referral service and offers flat fee legal plans with member-reviewed attorneys.
This position will require an individual who can work with minimal supervision on a wide range of projects working with business analysts, product developers, & engineers to align our long term architecture to deliver elasticity, security, and modularity. The ideal candidate needs to have a self-driven ability to stay current on relevant technologies to provide the guidance needed to ensure that Legalzoom leverages the right capabilities to meet our business needs and reduce our "Go To Market" cycle time for new product development and deployment. They need hands on experience with the full suite of Genesys contact center applications such as Routing framework, OCS, GWE (proactive chat, co-browse), GMS, Genesys WFM, Infomart, Interactive Insights, Pulse, Virtual Hold, GIR and Speech Analytics.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience with redesigning and re-architecting complex and heavily used legacy software systems without end user impact
- Experience integrating Genesys with third party applications including but not limited to Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge in GRAT Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
- Possess current Genesys certifications
- 10+ years of intense technical experience in the areas of contact center ACD, skills based routing, WFM, call recording, and reporting
- BA or BS degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
- 6+ years professional knowledge and experience in the design, configuration and implementation of Genesys 8.x Framework, CIM, SIP Server, HA architecture, Multi-Channel Routing, Mobile Services and Genesys Web Engagement
- Strong understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, SIP, UDP, QoS, and VoIP
- Proven ability to create design diagrams
- Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is an entrepreneur and self-starter
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of deployment / hosting architectures including virtualized systems, application containers and cloud based solutions
- Experience in a heterogeneous environment (e.g. Linux, Windows, .NET, etc.) and willing to pick the right technology to meet the business need
- The ability to coordinate well with a team as well as show personal initiative and take ownership of projects
- Balance short term versus long term actions, strategic vs tactical requirements, while continuing to align the architectural road map to achieve the strategic vision
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and experience in presenting to business and technical teams in an effective and persuasive manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of meeting commitments while working on multiple projects at once
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.