Golang Software Engineer at SailPoint
At SailPoint, we are building the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management SaaS products in the world. Built from the ground up on a microservices, multi-tenant architecture, our goal is to ensure customers can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.
Our Cloud Governance team is looking for a well-rounded engineer with a proven record for delivering scalable microservice based solutions to enterprise clients. We are seeking an individual who is capable of designing and coding complex business requirements. This person should be a skilled technician who takes ownership of their work and is an active participant in all phases of the development lifecycle.
We are looking for someone with:
• Practical GoLang experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced experience in coding with several languages, both front-end and back-end
• Advanced experience with an object-oriented programming concepts
• Proven experience in driving velocity of engineering teams
• The ability to learn quickly
Preferred skills or things you will learn in the role:
• Prior experience working within a SaaS organization
• Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure cloud environments
• Experience with Continuous Delivery
• Experience working with ETL pipelines
• Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
This is a remote opportunity
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.