In-house Front-End Developer at Giddy
We’re Giddy, a men’s sexual health and wellness company. Our flagship product is an ED device called Eddie, which is an FDA Registered Class II medical device. But we are so much more than that, as we also excel in creating content that’s aimed at improving the sexual health and wellness of men and their partners.
- Approx 5 yrs experience with WordPress Experience: including Custom Template or Plugin Development
- Experience with setting up and utilizing API connections and web hooks
- Experience with integration with HubSpot CRM
- Demonstrated knowledge of website optimization practices that minimize page load times and site maximize performance
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs, but must able to work in a small, fast-paced environment where change can and does happen often.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with building, implementing, and maintaining e-commerce platforms including WooCommerce and/or BigCommerce is a major plus!
- Experience with code version control systems such as GitHub or SVN
- Experience with using Front-End Frameworks such as (but not limited to) BootStrap
What you will be doing:
You will be tasked with re-building our main website: GetMeGiddy.com, with the main objective of optimizing the website so that it runs much more lean with significant decreases our current page load times. For this very high-profile and important project, you absolutely must be proficient in building and maintaining pages (posts) in WordPress using the best technology of your choice. You will be asked how you feel this should be done and will need to work directly with our lead developer for guidance on site functionality and structure. This is project you will be able to take full ownership in. We look forward to hearing how you can help.
You may also be asked to help out with: Building / maintaining landing pages, updating product specs, help with building automated solutions for repetitive business-related tasks.