Implementation Engineer, IdentityIQ at SailPoint
Implementation Engineer - Based in Austin, TX
What's the secret of SailPoint's success? We believe it's all about the way we work together – and play together. Our culture encourages both independent thinking, and close collaboration. We give people the resources they need to do their jobs yet let them work in whatever way they do best. We love their intense, day-to-day dedication, and we admire their commitments outside of work. We appreciate equally their dedication to seeing our company grow and thrive, and to making our community a better place.
A passion for what we do and for what we can do for others.
At SailPoint, success is all about our people. SailPoint's employees are:
- Smart, for starters – We look for people who are the best and the brightest, but who are always looking to learn more.
- Empowered to succeed – Rather than micromanage, we give people the training and resources they need, and let them work on their own terms.
- Always in the loop – Our people consistently get open, honest communication about what's happening in our company and industry.
- Community-conscious – From teaming up to participate in charity benefits, to volunteering individually, our people make SailPoint a model for community engagement.
- Ready to have some fun – Well, you know what they say about all work. We celebrate our achievements, our birthdays, our business success, our... you get the picture.
This is a client facing role where you will be on the front lines helping SailPoint’s clients turn their Identity Governance dreams into reality. You will be responsible for the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions into client environments. As part of the Professional Services team at SailPoint you will get a chance to work side by side with an outstanding team of SailPoint Engineers and Product Engineers as well as the largest clients and consulting organizations in the world.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
Requirements (The ideal candidate has experience with all of the technologies below. As a recent college grad it’s OK to know a few of these well, as long as you can demonstrate the aptitude to pick up the rest on the job):
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
• Position is based in Austin, TX. This position can require approximately ~25% travel.
• Should have a Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.