Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
As an Implementation Manager you will be partnering internally with our customer success and product teams as well as externally with our customers to plan, coordinate, and track new client implementation from the close of sale though post go live to ensure a successful introduction to the Shipwell Platform.
- Partners with the client to define workflow needs and define the scope of implementation (understanding their culture, priorities and goals)
- Great at developing and maintaining customer relationships through various communication methods during the implementation process.
- Able to convey client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Identify and address resolution of customer related issues during the implementation process by escalating to the appropriate department or management.
- Clearly communicate client needs and expectations and collaborate with Product and Customer Success to ensure clients expectations are exceeded throughout the implementation process.
- Working cross functionally, both internally and externally to ensure clients progress though Shipwell’s Implementation Toll Gates.
- You will set and manage internal and external implementation timelines.
- Utilize Salesforce to update the status of ongoing client implementations.
- Work closely with members of the Product and Customer Success team to ensure clients have a positive experience with Shipwell during implementation.
- Manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- You are a motivated individual who can work independently or as part of a team.
- You work well under pressure, adapt to change and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related business field preferred.
- Client management experience in a SaaS software implementation organization
- 1+ years experience with customer-facing software implementation/support
- 5+ years PM experience in a fast paced, complex operational environment.
- Experience in the logistics industry. Preferably involving:
- Experience in international trade, logistics management, ERP or TMS systems
- Experience with logistics system integrations
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated individual who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to change and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teledoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc