Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Provide L2/L3 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and L3 expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time)
What you will bring:
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security - minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.