We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About OJO Engineering
At OJO Engineering, we highly value a thirst for learning, the ability to collaborate, and passion for our customers. We are excited to tackle hard technical problems. We take our responsibility seriously as we use technology to help our customers make important, sometimes life changing decisions. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment alongside some of the best engineers in Austin, come join us!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
- Be an equal partner to all teams in Engineering, providing infrastructure and deployment tooling that delights your customers and enables fast iterative development
- Make it easy for product engineering teams to manage their own service environments
- See challenges as opportunities and find creative ways to solve them
- Share informed opinions, but never assume you have all the answers
- Proven interests in OJO and attention to details. Please put “Ada Lovelace” in your resume or your cover letter
- Participate in building a strong culture that values learning and collaboration
- Provide reliability and performance expertise to product development teams
What you like to do
- Manage containerized infrastructure in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Kubernetes
- Build Infrastructure as Code, providing platforms as a service to your peers
- Manage and improve shared engineering systems such as Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, and Rabbitmq clusters
- Build deployment solutions using modern tools like Gitlab CI, Terraform, Terragrunt, Cloudformation, and Helm
- Automate toil using modern programming languages and a product focus
- Integrate CI/CD workflows with monitoring and alerting tools like DataDog
- Share AWS Best Practices and define and manage good cloud security models
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.