The Unity Infrastructure Security Team, partners with engineering and service teams to provide guidance and best practices, automate security at scale, and make secure development and deployment easier.
- Develop security documentation, training, and guidance for internal infrastructure and development teams
- Consult with internal teams and assist with architecture, threat modeling, and reviewing systems and infrastructure
- Identify and implement security technical and process improvements
- Define and own metrics to determine the effectiveness of security controls
- Apply comprehensive hardening to infrastructure platforms, deployment code, and images
- Architect, build, automate, and operate automated security controls and review capabilities
- Champion for security culture and excellence, exercise risk-based judgment and prioritize remediation work
- Knowledge of security issues and threat landscape
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation
- Understanding of container technologies, security, and tooling (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Understanding of networking, routing, and web related protocols
- Experience scripting/coding with one or more languages (such as Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Container security platforms (such as Twistlock, Aquasec)
- Infrastructure and configuration management tooling (such as Terraform, Chef, InSpec)
- Continuous integration and delivery tooling (CI/CD) (such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.