Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
As an Integration Solutions Engineer, you will drive both revenue and client success by advising our clients, partners, and internal teams on the technical aspects and the value of integrating with Ontic. You will master technical messaging on our products, API capabilities, and partner ecosystem, as well as help implement integrations for clients and help our product marketing team maintain client and partner-facing technical documentation. You will need to communicate effectively across multiple departments and clients, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of working on a fast-paced team within an established and growing technology company.
As an Integration Solutions Engineer you will be a technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis with strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience. You will help Ontic employees and clients approach and resolve technical problems while designing scalable services via integrations.
- Partner with Sales and Client Success teams to drive ARR with technical messaging and clear value propositions for partner-focused and custom integrations
- Work with client-facing teams and join client calls to understand client use cases and integration requirements in order to map requirements and use cases to custom workflows and integrations to solve client needs
- Work with product and engineering teams to analyze client technical requirements and assist in driving API implementations and enhancements
- Support sales and client success productivity and deal flow by providing coaching and enablement to sales partners in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Collaborate with Ontic’s partner ecosystem of integration partners to provide technical updates and support as needed
- Onboard and provide ongoing integration support to clients who have integrated external systems with their Ontic platform
- Work with a variety of internal teams to stay up to date on security technologies
- Develop and maintain custom connectors using available APIs
- 3+ years of sales engineering or technical implementation experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills both with clients and within an organization
- Consistent track record of successfully overcoming clients’ technical challenges
- Experience defining, mapping, developing and implementing data workflows and documentation for clients
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bonus points for experience in the security industry or an integrations as a service company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, Computer Science is a plus
- Technical knowledge of REST APIs and ability to write basic scripts utilizing integration platforms
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.