At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
We’re looking for an Integration Developer who is passionate about improving how our business operates, from Engineering to Sales to Marketing to Customer Success. You will design, orchestrate, and operate the integration platform that ties all of our Business Applications. The right candidate has to have strong technical skills and should be able to design, develop and maintain the integration platform.
What you'll do
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather integration requirements
- Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis and data mapping
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability and security across On-Premise, Cloud/Hybrid and Cloud applications.
- Create Technical Design Documents
- Develop and execute quality assurance/test strategies.
- Provide guidance to cross-functional teams on working with APIs – Consumer and Producer
- Optimize system integration performance
- Maintain security and integrity of data at rest and during transfer.
- Administration of the Integration platform including: process integration, maintenance, deployment, and error resolution across core applications
- Manage Production Releases
- Production support, conducting root cause analysis and solving any issues
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Passionate coders with 5+ years of application integration experience and at least 2+ years of experience in Cloud integration preferably with Dell Boomi
- Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking
- Demonstrated experience with integration patterns related to Web Services and API Management
- System integration experience with responsibility analyzing and developing cloud interfaces and integration flows using SOA, SaaS, and ETL technologies
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and goTransverse/TRACT is preferred
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Strong knowledge and experience on end-to-end Integration debugging
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills, customer excellence focus and organizational skills
- Experience with databases that include PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with SaaS payment processing tools
- Experience with SaaS Subscription Billing system
- Knowledge in large-scale, high-volume systems like Kafka
- Knowledge of Groovy, Java
- Working knowledge of JIRA Project Management Tool
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.