Iodine Software equips healthcare teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging new technologies like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need talented, dedicated individuals to help drive our continued success. As an Interface Engineer, you will be an essential part of the team ensuring our clients’ real-time medical data is received and processed. These are tech-savvy, resourceful individuals with the ability to understand large data sets and program interfaces creatively to solve client needs. If you are passionate about problem solving, focused on quality, enjoy programming, and consider yourself a technologist at heart, this position may be right for you.
What You’ll Do
- Program our interface engine to accept incoming real-time healthcare data from our clients
- Partner with implementation teams to ensure work is delivered on-time per the implementation schedule
- Partner with support and client success teams to maintain existing interfaces over time
- Serve as Iodine’s expert in the data received by Iodine and consult with product, engineering, and other teams to help them understand capabilities allowed with our data set.
- Be a problem solver with a desire to make it work. We trust our employees to be clever and resourceful and to find solutions to problems without obvious answers.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant program, with strong record of academic achievement
- Critical and pragmatic thinker, comfortable with sifting through code to understand features, troubleshoot issues, and identify potential bugs
- Proven track record of managing multiple, competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals
- Knowledge of XML, SQL, HTML and programming strongly preferred
- Experience with Lua and HL7 is a plus
- Proven ability to adapt to different environments, build strong relationships, and influence others positively
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us evolve a key piece of the organization. You will be learning the latest technologies that are pushing the boundaries of our industry and impacting the way medical teams document patient health conditions. You will be creating custom solutions, solving challenging business problems, and directly influencing product direction. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com