Internal Tools Engineer at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
CrowdStrike is looking for an engineer with a passion for building tools and services to improve development and releases across our cloud environment. We’re looking for a highly-technical motivated engineer who loves to build tooling for other engineers.
We’ll be looking at candidate resumes with an eye on achievement -- what you’ve accomplished in the past tells us the most about what you can do in the future.
- Analyze and improve our build and release process by implementing responsible automation.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and development of critical systems our business and customers rely on.
- Develop and maintain tools for internal teams.
What you will need:
- A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good test driven development discipline
- A better than average understanding of git
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Go, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Experience building robust automated workflows
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Apache Nifi
- Relational and noSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra a plus)
- Kafka or other message queueing system
- CI/CD with Jenkins
- AWS or GCP
- Protocol Buffers
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.