We are the Rx Saver team at RetailMeNot. We are a newer team that is passionate about helping people save money on their prescription medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by pharmacy location, but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the nation’s lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people money.
Are you someone that loves solving real user problems and delivering compelling user experiences? Do you want to work on applications that help people in their everyday lives? Are you a phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and QA engineers? If so, we need skilled engineers to join our team.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- You have 3+ years of experience developing mobile applications.
- You've been working in iOS / Objective C for at least 2 years and Swift for at least a year.
- You have a strong dream to learn new technologies and methods, staying up to date on modern frameworks and libraries.
- You have several apps already launched on the App Store.
- You love to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- You have the ability to apply an ambitious approach and passion to problem solving.
- You collaborate with others to deliver successful solutions.
- You have made mistakes along the way, but you learned from them.
What You'll Do
- You'll work closely with product and UI/UX to design both practical and creative native iOS applications.
- You'll develop native large-scale iOS applications with a keen attention to detail and bug-free code.
- You'll use your tech savviness to write and complete software tasks and projects.
- You'll research technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- You'll take the initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- You'll test, integrate, write, debug, and fix software applications.
- You'll be responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical software components.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown).
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*some rewards might not apply to contract workers
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.